Thursday, June 12

Sign of The End or Civilisation: Man Boldly Tattoo’s 666 On Forehead (PHOTO)

The number six hundred and sixty-six (666) is number which represent the End Time Beast power who will fight Christ.

According to Rev 13 vs 18, Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

However, an aspiring dancehall artist by the name Lee 2 Sparta has said he does not give a damn about anyone or what 666 means.
The artiste who already has numerous tats on his body added a new one- a giant inscription which reads; 666 and posted the picture with the caption below;


“My name is Lee 2 Sparta. I am a Sparta. I come from Mobay. Big up to the Sparta King Tommy Lee. Big up the whole Mobay we dont Fear people noday. You see my face tattoo, i got that because im a Sparta for life. I dont give a dam about anybody.”
One word for this guy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...