Friday, October 18

WOW!!! …I Want to Make The Name Emenike Bigger Than Rashidi Yekini – Emenike



The 2013 AFCON highest goal scorer, Emmanuel Emenike hope to make record that will surpass the record of Nigeria highest goal scorers late Rashidi Yekini who was the holder of all-time scoring record for Nigeria.


The former Spartak Moscow Star Emenike who has set himself the chance of surpassing Yekini’s goals for Nigeria expressed delight in 2-1 victory against Ethiopia last Sunday.

The Fenerbahce hitman Emenike told MTNFootball.com yesterday that, “Yekini’s shoes are still too big for me to wear, I am only doing what I know best for my fatherland and I have not done anything yet,”

“I still have a lot to do to get to the height reached by such a legend.

The Super Eagle Striker E. Emenike added that, “The fans have to wait before I can accept that tag but for now, I’m thinking about making the name Emenike bigger than the late Yekini.


“But I won’t rush my race. I will keep delivering when I’m given the chance to serve my country,” he concluded.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...