Saturday, October 26

SHOCKER: NFA owed Keshi 7-months Salaries (N35million)


The Super Eagle Coach Stephen Keshi has revealed on Wednesday that the Nigeria Football Association (NFA) owed him seven-month salaries.


Keshi described the non-payment of salary as the” lowest point” of his career. 

 “The lowest point of my career is working and not being paid for seven to eight months. I have never had this kind of experience before,” Keshi said.

The Super Eagle Coach describing his feelings concerning the non-payment said, “Owing me up to seven months makes me feel I am not being appreciated. It is like they (my employers) think I am being favoured in what I am doing.
 
I am not being favoured. Whatever I am doing here, I am doing it with everything I have and I need to be respected and be paid”

Expressing his concern said further, “In Mali, they will never owe you. Your salary will hit your account before the end of every month. It was the same thing in Togo.”

If we can pay foreign coach Lars Lagerback N40m per month without any positive result result, why must we owe someone we are paying N5m per month with positive result?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...