Friday, December 13

Revealed: 'I had Szchizophrenia Attack' Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Interpreter Says

The sign language translator at Nelson Mandela memorial ceremony, the one that was accused by the South Africa Deaf Federation of making up his own signs during the service, has finally responded to the accusation. 


The man, Thamsanqa Jantjie, 34-year old told Johannesburg Star Newspaper that he had ‘Schizophrenic’ attack while the service was on and said further that he was hearing voices and was hallucinating while on stage with world leaders.

The sign language translator, Thamsanqa Jantjie said, "There was nothing I could do. I was alone in a very dangerous situation. I tried to control myself and not show the world what was going on. I am very sorry. It's the situation I found myself in,"

The sign language translator said further that he was on medication for Schizophrenia and was surprised he still had the attack.

While he was speaking with one South Africa radio station, where he was asked if he was satisfied with his performance, he replied “Absolutely, absolutely. I think that I've been a champion of sign language".

Wow! What can you say about this? What I know is that, if thing like this happen in Nigeria, Nigerians will not only condemn the sign language translator, but the president and the whole leaders. All is well, sha....! Naija.........................!!!!!!!
Stop condemning naija.......!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...