Sunday, December 15

Anyone Who Says I Bleach is Stupid - Former Governor Alao-Akala


The immediate past Governor of Oyo State, Chief Christopher Adebayo Alao-Akala during an interview with Saturday Punch that he doesn’t bleach. The former Governor of Oyo State denied bleaching his skin and added that anyone who says he’s bleaching is very stupid.


Read the question and answer here;

Question (reporter): Is it part of your own fashion to bleach?'

Answer (Ex-Governor of Oyo, Akala): Bleach? That is stupidity; you are asking a very stupid question, how can I bleach? You are very stupid to ask that question. What do you mean by that? What gave you that impression? 

(He pulled up his clothe and singlet to show his fair complexion.)

Is this bleaching? Have you seen the cream that I use that makes me bleach or did you know me when I was black? So if you want to write that, put it there that I said you are very stupid to ask me that kind of question. Don’t ask that kind of question again. What you don’t know; you ask. You don’t even know my parents. Is my wife complaining or my children? I don’t know what gave anybody the impression that I bleach. You don’t know me; do you know what it takes to bleach?

Hmmm mm! That's Akala for you..! One word for the former Governor of Oyo State.

But, come to think of it, Is Akala bleaching his skin or what you call bleaching is sign of wealth?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...